[sakai-production] [sakai-all] Sakai 11.4 RC01 status

[sakai-production] [sakai-all] Sakai 11.4 RC01 status

[sakai-all]

Hi All,

Happy Friday!

Quick status update on Sakai 11.4.

Summary
We were not able to get to an RC01 today (first release candidate). Fairly optimistic we are still on track to get 11.4 out before Open Apereo. RC01 is delayed by about a week (+/-) . Stay tuned, we have started development of a Test Plan and we will need significant QA testing for RC01 when it becomes available.

Details

There are currently two blocker priority issues which are verified and waiting for merging into the 11 branch.

One potential blocker open.

There is one high priority security issue which has a patch available, but needs merging into the master/trunk branch and QA testing. (Jira id intentionally omitted from public list. Please email [hidden email] if you need more information.)

In addition there are several critical priority issues which we would like to test and add to the 11.4 release, time permitting.

Please send questions to [hidden email] or [hidden email]

Thanks for your attention.

--
You will automatically receive messages sent to Sakai-all if you are subscribed to any one of sakai-core, sakai-pmc, sakai-production, sakai-dev, sakai-docs, sakai-qa, sakai-user.
---