[sakai-production] [sakai-all] Status of Sakai 11.2
We were hoping for an RC02 by now, but it looks more likely for early next week (hopefully Monday). We are still targeting October 28 for our final release, GA (general availability) and it seems like we have a good chance to make our date.
There were 3 blocker issues identified on Tuesday, October 11 by the Core team. Two of them  were fixed, verified and merged into the 11 branch. One of these, while it is merged into the 11 branch , only affects Sakai 11 on Oracle, it does not affect MySQL and it does not affect Sakai 12 (aka master), so it needs testing on the 11 branch .
4 new potential blockers have been identified, though it's not clear if any of them should hold up the release, especially as we are timeboxing the release (i.e. prioritizing schedule over scope) . It is possible one or two of these might be fixed in time for RC02. Most likely a final determination (of whether any remaining issues must be addressed for the 11.2 release) will be made at the Sakai core team next Tuesday.