[sakai-production] [sakai-all] Virtual Conference - Volunteer to lead yoga/meditation?

Lucy Tallents Lucy Tallents

[sakai-production] [sakai-all] Virtual Conference - Volunteer to lead yoga/meditation?

Hi everyone,

We looking for a volunteer to lead a break activity during the Sakai Virtual Conference.  I'll be leading a mindful movement activity, and it would be wonderful if someone else could offer an alternative, such as guiding people through a short meditation or desk yoga session.

We look forward to hearing from any budding meditation or yoga enthusiasts or experts who would like to contribute to participants’ well-being and enjoyment during this event!  Please email the conference organising committee on [hidden email], or reply to me direct.

Thanks,

Lucy

--
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THE [hidden email] email address. It is for Announcements, only. Thanks for understanding.

You will automatically receive messages sent to Sakai-all if you are subscribed to any one of sakai-core, sakai-pmc, sakai-production, sakai-dev, sakai-docs, sakai-qa, sakai-user.
---