[sakai2-tcc] Finished with 2013 Tools Summary - Final feedback by Aug 28

[sakai2-tcc] Finished with 2013 Tools Summary - Final feedback by Aug 28

Hi TCC,

You will find 6 PDFs in a folder called "Final for Publishing" on Dropbox. I'm planning to publish all six for the community. I'll publish on Confluence and add contextual information (when the survey was opened, when it was closed, how many institutions participated, etc).

I plan on posting the data by next week. Please let me know if you have any showstopping concerns by next Wednesday, August 28.

Sakai CLE Community Coordinator
Skype: nealkdin
Twitter: ncaidin