[sakai2-tcc] Status update - CLE Tools Survey summary

[sakai2-tcc] Status update - CLE Tools Survey summary

I am planning to post the CLE tools survey summary after the Confluence upgrade next week since the formatting might change. I was going to post today. I would have if getting in the format I want would have been easier (or if I knew how to make it easier).

As an aside, I hope to have an update on the Crucible/Fisheye effort by tomorrow. Waiting on a response from Wush.net.

Sakai CLE Community Coordinator
Skype: nealkdin
Twitter: ncaidin