[sakai2-tcc] Status update on Crucible/Fisheye

[sakai2-tcc] Status update on Crucible/Fisheye

For Crucible / Fisheye we've decided to go with our Confluence/Jira host, Wush.net .  We are going with their "cheapie" option to start. My main concern with the cheapie option is what kind of performance we will get. If the cheapie option doesn't work, I may have to get a new approval from the Foundation to go with a more robust and slightly more expensive option. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

I've engaged with Wush.net already and exchanging some information with them. I don't have a date yet, but I'll keep you posted. I don't think it will be long.

-- Neal

Neal Caidin
Sakai CLE Community Coordinator
Skype: nealkdin