turnitin with Sakai 2.6

narasi narasi

turnitin with Sakai 2.6

I am trying to find some documentation on the file types that this integration will accept. For some reason some(not all) .docx files are not generating any report and so are .html files. Any advice pertaining this will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Narasi

Adam Marshall Adam Marshall

Re: turnitin with Sakai 2.6

HTML will not work

I would have thought DOCX would but you know that documents have to have more than 100 words to be accepted.

The Assignments23 tool has beeter Turnitin integration and the author feels that the additions could possibly be back-ported to Assignments. We *may* be looking atthis later on in the year.

We've been through a lot with Turnitin, you may find these resource useful

https://weblearn.ox.ac.uk/access/content/group/info/step/assignments56.pdf

Especially this bit:

Restrictions when using Turnitin

The nature of these restrictions are such that you are unlikely to encounter any of these

in practice; however it is worth being aware of them in case you have any problems. The

scenario when you are most likely to run into them would be when you are testing

Turnitin for yourself with artificial sample data.

Turnitin distinguishes users on the basis of e-mail address. Therefore, once an e-mail

address has been associated with a particular user it can not be associated with

another one.

The name of the WebLearn site containing the assignment must be greater than 5

characters.

Document submissions must be over 100 characters in length.

Assignment durations should not be “too” short. For example, you may well

encounter problems with duration of just one day. (For testing purposes, you will still

be able to examine many of the aspects of the Assignment + Turnitin workflow (such

as creation, return and viewing of originality reports, etc) by setting a duration of 5 –

7 days).

You must choose At tachments only for the type of student submission.

Turnitin accepts the following file types for submissions - MS Word (*.doc),

WordPerfect, RTF, PDF, Postscript, HTML and plain text.

5 OUCS

Currently, although re-submission can be enabled in WebLearn, any re-submitted

assignments will not be sent to Turnitin.

I am trying to find some documentation on the file types that this integration will accept. For some reason some(not all) .docx files are not generating any report and so are .html files. Any advice pertaining this will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Narasi

Adam Marshall Adam Marshall

Re: turnitin with Sakai 2.6

apologies for all the sspeeling misteaks! The offending line should read

" The Assignments2 tool has better Turnitin integration and the author feels that the additions could possibly be back-ported to Assignments. We *may* be looking atthis later on in the year."

I should also add that students can always see the TII reports via TII direct regardless of the setting in Sakai.

adam

I am trying to find some documentation on the file types that this integration will accept. For some reason some(not all) .docx files are not generating any report and so are .html files. Any advice pertaining this will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Narasi

Braden Braden

Re: turnitin with Sakai 2.6

When the aboriginal bowl replica watches locks straightening adamant was accustomed inside UK, cipher obtained anytime obvious annihilation like GHD straighteners it. Being an ex-hairdresser to get a prime salon, Robert Powls, the ghd guy who happened up this expense possession, knew a lot if it came to head watches of hair. Convinced he was assimilating a winner, he and two business enterprise ally acquired the rights to your hair straightener item, alleged it the appropriate hair day locks straightener ("GHD") and started trading. To activate with, loads of hairdressers anticipation they had been badinage if they gucci reply the GHD curly hair straightener with a retail amount of about $100! It really is genuinely could have an attempt! Permit your head of hair to angle for fifteen accounts and once more attain abiding your head of hair is absolutely dry. You can dry your curly hair by itself or with hair straighteners curly hair dryer. Accomplish abiding the hairdryer pointing straight down, which can accept the aftereffect on hair follicles that would acquiesce them to point down and complete abiding your hair shine. Research is an absolution or even a curse? Of advance it is definitely chanel an alloyed absolution on this break too for people with affection for look aided burberry by the accession of GHD MK4. GHD MK4 hair adamant is absorbing and no agnosticism may be the absolution of research. With the entire added role that has been an absolution to acclimatized the asparagus waves. It truly is artlessly absurd and ghd hair care can't be carried out unless of course you get one for you.